Gifts (editar alguns pelos do livro dark ages)
Many of the Glass Walker’s Gifts involve Weaver-spirits of one type or another. This association earns them no respect in the eyes of most of the tribes, but it does afford them great versatility and an unparalleled rapport with modern technology.
• Control Simple Machine (Level One) — The Garou may command the spirits of the simplest machines, causing levers to flip, doors to unlock, pulleys to roll and so on. Any technological spirit can teach this Gift.
• Diagnostics (Level One) — At a glance, the Glass Walker can tell what is wrong with a machine. He can then enlist the aid of the machine’s spirit in repairing the faulty device. Any technological spirit can teach this Gift.
• Trick Shot (Level One) —This Gift, once an acquired taste, has undergone a recent surge in popularity. It allows the Garou to inately execute brilliant feats of sharpshooting, such as shooting a weapon from an opponent’s hand or firing down the barrel of an enemy’s gun. The Garou cannot use this Gift to harm an opponent directly, however he may be able to cause damage indirectly, He can use Trick Shot only with rifles or pistols. Air-spirits teach this Gift.
• Cybersenses (Level Two) — By studying both his natural senses and the sensory capabilities of machines, the Garou may exchange the former for the latter. He may hoose to exchange normal hearing for radar, or ordinary sight for infrared or UV sight. Any technological spirit can teach this Gift.
• Power Surge (Level Two) — By speaking with electricity spirits, the Garou causes a blackout over a widespread area. An electricity elemental teaches this Gift.
• Control Complex Machine (Level Three) — Similar to Control Simple Machine, the Garou may now converse with and command the spirits of electronic devices such as computers, video games and cars. One learns (or steals) this Gift from a Net-Spider.
• Elemental Favor (Level Three) — By begging, threatening or cajoling an urban elemental, a Garou can convince the spirit to do her a favor by manipulating or even destroying her earthly shell. Thus, a glass sheet might explode at the Garou’s foes; a door might refuse to open, even if unlocked, or a car’s brakes might fail. An urban elemental teaches this Gift.
• Attunement (Level Four) — As the Bone Gnawer Gift, but taught by a cockroach-spirit.
• Doppelganger (Level Four) — The Garou may take the exact likeness of any other human, wolf or Garou. A chameleon-spirit teaches this Gift.
• Chaos Mechanics (Level Five) — Werewolves pulse with the Wyld’s energy, of course, but all creatures with form and nature have something of the Weaver in them, or so the Glass Walkers argue. Upon learning this Gift, the Glass Walker reconciles these two sides of his being, and he can summon primal energy and mystical form at the same time. A Garou with this Gift may use Rage and Gnosis together.
• Summon Net-Spider (Level Five) — The Garou can summon a Net-Spider, a Weaver spirit that gives its summoner near-absolute control over any computer system. The Spider can disrupt, erase or destroy whatever system it is sent into (the exact effects are left to the Storyteller, but are typically destructive). An avatar of Cockroach teaches this Gift.