Fierce warriors against the Wyrm one and all, the Get’s Gifts are almost universally martial. Even their Ragabash and Theurges are expected to stand out in battle.
• Razor Claws (Level One) — As the Ahroun Gift.
• Resist Pain (Level One) — As the Philodox Gift.
• Visage of Fenris (Level One) — The Get appears larger and more fearsome, commanding respect from peers and cowing his foes. A wolf-spirit teaches this Gift.
• Halt the Coward’s Flight (Level Two) — The Garou may slow a fleeing (not charging) foe, making him easier to catch. A wolf-spirit teaches this Gift.
• Snarl of the Predator (Level Two) — The Garou lets out a feral snarl that terrifies opponents and cows them into submission. A wolf-spirit teaches this Gift.
• Might of Thor (Level Three) — The Garou can increase his strength tremendously, the better to slay his foes. After the gift wears off the Garou is weaken terribly for one hour. A wolf-spirit teaches this Gift.
• Venom Blood (Level Three) — The Garou may change her blood into a black, acidic bile that poisons anyone unlucky enough to come into contact with it. A snake- or spider-spirit teaches this Gift.
• Hero’s Stand (Level Four) — The Garou channels the strength of Gaia herself, becoming one with the earth upon which he stands. While he may not retreat or even move from that spot for the duration of the Gift, he gains many powers through Gaia’s might. The Garou may not move until all foes have been defeated or have fled. An earth elemental teaches this Gift.
• Scream of Gaia (Level Four) — The Garou emit’s a horrible, ragged scream imbued with Rage and the pain of Gaia. The force of the scream batters foes within 50 feet and knocks them off their feet. Storm-spirits, which the Get call Sturms, teach this Gift.
• Horde of Valhalla (Level Five) — The Garou who uses this Gift must be in good standing with his tribe’s totem, and he must have a great need for aid, for he is asking help of Fenris himself. This Gift — taught by an avatar of Fenris — summons great wolves to come to the Garou’s aid.
• Fenris’ Bite (Level Five) — The Garou’s already vicious bite increases in power terribly, to the point that the Garou can mangle or even sever limbs with a single bite. An avatar of Fenris teaches this Gift.